One young Catholic family on a Journey towards Intentional and Communal Sustainability. One Artist, one full time Mama and two babies, we'll tell you about all our successes, and failures, as we try to make it in our overly Consumeristic society on just the bare necessities.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Some Spring Photos

Chicken's in the playhouse
 Because I've been remiss about photos since I can't find my camera charger.  Here are a few goodies from the last week or so.  More to come when I upload them from my phone
Look Mom!  A radish!  (from our garden)

Helping to clean all the garden veggies

First time doing s'mores, at the Fairy Park

1 comment:

  1. lol, that shot with Bea is hilarious. The background is rife with food hippie jargon: whole grain cookies, grass fed butter, kombucha, sink full of kale, chard and radishes from the garden and a resprouting lettuce heart on the sill.

    ReplyDelete