One young Catholic family on a Journey towards Intentional and Communal Sustainability. One Artist, one full time Mama and two babies, we'll tell you about all our successes, and failures, as we try to make it in our overly Consumeristic society on just the bare necessities.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Grieving

Joey and I are grieving the loss of our friend, Kortney Blythe Gordon, and her 21 week old unborn daughter Sophy in a horrible car accident Saturday night.  You can read about Kortney here- Please pray for her, her daughter and especially for peace for her husband (she was married May 21st of this year) during this incredibly sad time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that God will give her husband peace and comfort in this incredibly trying time. I will be praying for the family!

    ReplyDelete